1. International Disputes relating to Families and Divorces
InterLEX is composed of skilled professionals with their expertise through negotiation, settlement, facilitation, mediation, litigation relating to complex families and divorce issues as well as uncontested divorce between the parties one of whom is foreign residents.
We are dedicated to present cost-effective and most beneficial solutions for clients in pursuit of divorce and their changes of families.
- Proceedings for adjudication on legal guardianship for incapacitated seniors or developmentally disabled adult
- Claims for divorce due to infidelity
- Claims for divorce due to malicious desertion by the other spouse
- Judicial divorce due to infidelity
- Uncontested divorce for irreconcilable differences or touch deprivation
- Claims for divorce due to long-term separation
- Judicial divorce due to serious cause for making it difficult to continue the marriage such as extravagance or economic competence
- Representation for de facto no-fault divorce
- International divorce between Korean and Canadian